The Healthcare Training Academy presents:
Advanced Nursing Skills
About: A full-day review of advanced skills. This program will focus on basic to advanced concepts for 12 lead recognition, hemodynamics, arterial lines, and ventricular assist devices. This program is suitable for all levels of nurses – i.e. those who are new and those who are seasoned! This program will enhance your skills, your assessment, and you'll be more confident when encountering patients with advanced needs.
During COVID19, this program is being presented 100% ONLINE - VIA WEBINAR & Discounted!
- Arterial Lines
- Pulmonary Artery Catheter & Hemodynamics
- Acid-Base Balance
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- 12-Lead ECG Interpretation
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- and more...
At the end of this presentation, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss Arterial Lines the significance of their waveforms
- Implement care based on arterial and hemodynamic findings
- Document findings for pulmonary arterial catheters and arterial lines
- Explain normal Arterial Line Concepts & Acid-Base Balance
- Explain the use and troubleshooting of Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)
- Recognize injury pattern on 12-lead ECG
- Recognize Axis Deviation, as found on ECG
- Implement a tool to differentiate wide-complex tachycardiac
- Anticipate needs based on Chest X-Ray Findings
- and more...
Audience: RNs, NPs, PAs, interns, students, and more.
Continuing Education Credit: 7.5 hours awarded upon program completion
Faculty: Lee Taylor-Vaughan, JD, MSN, RN, ACNP, CCRN-CSC-CMC, PCCN, CEN, TCRN, NREMT-P, LNC is a native of Yorkshire England, who began a healthcare career--over 20 years ago--in the ER & ICU. During this time he has completed programs for EMT, Paramedic, a BS and an MS in Nursing from Rutgers University, and a Doctorate in Law from Concord School of Law. Lee’s career has been strongly focused on Emergency and Critical Care, as an RN and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. Since 1997 he has provided continuing education for nurses, physicians, and a variety of medical professionals. He has also co-authored the CEN® & the CCRN® Examination review books with Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio. Lee is an energetic lecturer holding national and international speaking engagements in health care, law, aviation, and information systems.
Required Disclaimers: The Health Care Training Academy (DBA CardiacEd) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Have a seminar you would like to present? Something you would like to publish? We can HELP! Email: email@example.com