The Healthcare Training Academy presents:
School Nurse Emergency Care Course (SNECC)
About: This course includes 15 modules, important emergency protocols, vital resources, interaction with other nurses, FAQs, and more. The course is delivered online, via an easy to use and a state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). Once you are subscribed to the program you will have access to the full content for 30 days. Most participants complete this program in 10-13 days.
• Your Role in Emergency Care
• Legal Issues in School Emergency Nursing
• Assessment and Triage
• Respiratory Emergencies
• Neurological Emergencies
• Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, and Dental Emergencies
• Environmental Emergencies
• Abdominal and Genitourinary Emergencies
• Musculoskeletal Emergencies
• Emergencies Involving Mental or Behavioral Health
• Medical Emergencies
• Planning for Students With Special Needs
• School Emergency Response and Crisis Management
• Appendices, Illness & Injury Protocols, and Resources
Audience: RNs, NPs, LPN/LVNs, PAs, interns, students, and more.
Continuing Education Credit: Up to 45.9 hours are awarded upon program completion. The Learning Management System (LMS) will track your time spent with the content for this program. Note: Many participants gain the most contact hours with the "Protocols" section.
- The Health Care Training Academy (DBA CardiacEd) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by The New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Non-nursing professions should consult with their respective board to ensure nursing credit is acceptable for your credential renewal requirements.
- If you are not a nurse, and you are taking this program for educational credit, please verify your board’s acceptance before registering for this event, as refunds will not be issued. If credit is not accepted, you are welcome to register.
- The Health Care Training Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- There are no refunds, transfers, or credits; therefore, please verify you can attend the program, with enough time to complete, before registering.
Do you have a seminar you would wish to present? Something you would like to publish? We can HELP! Email: Lee@CardiacEd.com