The Healthcare Training Academy presents:
School Nurse Emergency Care Program
• Section 1: Introduction: Welcome, Course Overview, Disclaimers, Handling Emergencies, and Legal
• Section 2: Rapid Pediatric Assessment (Part I & II), Triage, and Tips
• Section 3: Major Trauma & Minor Injuries
• Section 4: Respiratory, Shock, and Neurological Emergencies
• Section 5: HEENT & Dental Emergencies
• Section 6: GI, GU, OB/GYN, and Environmental Emergencies
• Section 7: Sprains, Strains, & Fractures
• Section 8: Psychosocial & Behavioral Concerns
• Section 8: Medical Emergencies (Part I & Part II)
• Section 9: Pediatric Special Needs and Disaster/Mass Casualty
• Section 10: Additional Resources, Discussion Forums, and more
Audience: RNs, NPs, LPN/LVNs, PAs, interns, students, and more.
You may select a date when you would like your online course to begin at the time of registration. This is especially useful if you must schedule the course to start later.